7 Natural Cures For Women ' s Hair Loss
Women nurse to hub more attention on their appearance, and hair loss is a very emotionally enervating occurrence. To find the best cure for hair loss, it is first necessary to find the cause of the hair loss.
With the rise of medical research related to hair care and health, some natural hair loss remedies have ad hoc been down pat. These have been tried and tested and many people all over the world trust them with their hair and scalp.
1. Avoid using hair products like hair dyes, hair colors, hair dryers, curlers, etc. on a regular basis as these things have a high undeveloped of inopportune one ' s hair. If you want to indulge in hair coloring or hair dyeing, make sure that you keep a fracture of 6 - 8 weeks between every turnout.
2. Omega - 3 fatty acids are an important dietary ingredient. Omega - 3 fatty acids are commonly recommended by nutritionists and the American Heart Association as an essential part of a heart - healthy diet, but they are also an essential part of hair and skin health. Some women suffer from indurate lack, which can cause anemia. Anemia can also cause hair loss. To increase the amount of inflexible in your diet, eat foods high in stiff, such as broccoli, bok choy and spinach. These foods are also well-heeled in vitamin C, which contribute packed sympathy.
3. One of the best natural remedies which can treat the problem competently is massage. You can massage your scalp either with your empty hands or you can even take some oils to massage the scalp. By massaging your scalp you will increase the blood flow to your scalp and this blood flow on the other hand will help the hair follicles to become bulk.
4. Jojoba oil - Jojoba Oil have been used for many centuries in different parts of the world to cure scalp disease like dandruff, psoriasis, and eczema. Products containing this oil help in scalp care and hair root treatment.
5. It is also important to choose hair care products carefully. You should avoid using shampoos and conditioners that are made of jangling chemicals as this can cause abuse to your hair, inimitable to hair loss. In consequence, it will be better to use shampoos and conditioners that are made of herbs and other natural products.
6. Saw palmetto is an herb that has been studied for its fallout on androgen labor in the hair follicle. Women should accede with their doctor before using saw palmetto for hair loss. Women who are using an estrogen replacement therapy or taking birth control pills should not use saw palmetto.
7. Capsicum - Capsicum stimulates the blood flow to the scalp ergo creating a healthy scalp and hair roots. Capsicum has proven to increase hair growth by as much as 50 %. Vitamin B12 is found to be deficient in women who are seeking treatment for hair loss. Supplementing your diet with vitamin B12 and biotin can help stop hair loss. Biotin is an essential part of healthy hair and skin and is important for growing new hair. It is found in foods such as egg yolks and liver, but it can be onerous to get enough from diet alone. Biotin supplements are often recommended by doctors to use ensuing prescription hair loss treatments.